Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Tourism or similar Graduate School
- Min. 4 years of experience in the same position in 4*/5* hotels
- Adaptability to operating standards and efficiency
- Excellent knowledge of English language, second language will be considered as an advantage
- Quick and correct completion of shift duties, such as check-ins, check-outs, phone and email handling
- Knowledge of use of social media for communicating with potential and existing clients
- Ability to upsell to clients additional hotel services such as room upgrades, additional night stay, excursions, restaurant reservations and various other activities
- Excellent computer skills (Ms Office), good knowledge of Fidelio
An attractive package of benefits is offered:
- According to experience and qualifications
- Accommodation and meals offered.
- Continuous education (on the job training)
*All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence.
* Communication will be done only with the candidates who meet the requirements of the position.