Kivo Sushi Bar
by Nick Stergiou
Mawlood was born in Iraq and was initiated into the art of cooking and Asian cuisine from an early age. He followed culinary seminars in China, Japan and Thailand and excelled in gastronomic competitions. He has extensive experience in the use of spices and special combinations of intense and distinctive flavours of the Asian cuisine.
He specializes in matching the best elements of the Asian culinary culture, creating his own, original recipes.
The has been working in Europe in the last ten years and recently settled in Greece.
- Because, as you enter our place, the views will take your breath away…
- Because our experienced staff will welcome and treat you as you deserve…
- Because the fragrant dishes will overwhelm your senses… It will be a hard choice!
- Because you have the option of two restaurants: one with the creative Greek cuisine by acclaimed chef Giannis Baxevanis, and the other with modern Asian cuisine and its exotic delicacies…
- Because we are proud of the extra virgin olive oil and excellent olives that we produce and use in cooking and salads.
- Because the honey that sweetens our creations is of an excellent conifer variety that we also produce ourselves
- Because the vegetables and herbs we use are organically grown from traditional seeds and without chemical additives in our own garden, which you can visit…
- Because if you have any food allergies or require any nutritional changes to the menu all you have to do is inform your waiter.
- Because of the fine, new-generation Greek wines from our cellar…
- Because you will want to try all the desserts…
- Because the atmosphere and the music will make you feel so good that you will not want to leave…
- Because you can learn to cook what you like best in the cooking classes held by our chef…
- Because we at KIVO will do everything in our power to make your experience unforgettable!
View photos from Kivo Asian Dining in Skiathos & some of the delicious Asian dishes.
KIVO Modern Asian Dining is located in Kivo Art & Gourmet Hotel
Latitude: 39.156854° | Longitude: 23.468084°
View our Location on the map Directions →