E-commerce/Tools Machinery Agent
- Experienced in SEO, Ad Words, Google Analytics and focus on sales to lead the company advertisement
- Execute digital strategies and tactics to drive lead generation, content conversion, and brand awareness
- Define and analyze web usage patterns to create plans that optimize the user experience and lead generation objectives
- Test, launch and scale digital lead generation channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic Display, Retargeting, CPL Programs, etc.
- Establish measurement methodology and analyze ROI and key metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize web forms and search and online marketing spend
- Experience creating and implementing growth strategies in SaaS environment
- Three or more years of hands-on SEO,SEM, or online marketing experience
- Experience optimizing websites for branding and lead generation objectives
- Experience with integrated marketing programs that combined inbound and outbound tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Bachelor’s degree: commercial direction majors preferred
- Five years experienced on Digital Marketing and Electronic Trade
- Exceptional written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, dependable, positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent knowledge of English language, second language will be considered as an advantage
An attractive package of benefits is offered:
- According to experience and qualifications
- Accommodation and meals offered.
- Continuous education (on the job training)
*All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence.
* Communication will be done only with the candidates who meet the requirements of the position.